I am so happy and excited to announce that i have been awarded my first ever blogging award!!! The Liebster Award from one of my favorite blogs,Choc Chip Uru: Go Bake Yourself such delicious blog posts and i definitely recommend a visit – you will love it no doubt!! Such amazing recipes, my mouth really waters when i see the recipes posted! Such awesome baking ideas – check it out!
Explanation of the Liebster Blog Award:
A Liebster Blog Award is given to talented bloggers who have less than 200 followers. “Liebster” is a German word that means “Dearest”, it also means ”Favourite”. So, in a way the award not only recognizes these bloggers as amazingly gifted in their own right but also as your very own personal favourites.
Here are the rules to keep this award going:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
3. Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed. (Some say just 3 or more blogs of less than 200 followers each)
5. Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.
I would like to say thankyou again to Choc Chip Uru for giving me the award, i am really honored!!
and now to keep this awesome award chain continuing, i present:
1.Averil Gomes: The Cook, The Baker the Clay Boy Maker – I recently checked out this blog and it is a foodie gold mine! Awesome range of recipes accompanied by intriguing writing, your bound to love it!
2. My Baking Empire One of my first followers, this cheerful, baked food full blog has a awesome range of recipes (including a Popcorn Cake which i am dying to try) is a great, fun to read blog that i recommend
3. Eat Now Talk Later The wide range of recipes on here is awesome! and all look like a delicious mouth full!! If you want to hear from a loving foodie – here is the place to go Enjoy!!
Well, being new to the blogging world, these are the awesome blogs that i believe should be discovered by all, but im sure there are so many more awesome blogs i am yet to find! If i could put all the blogs i love on the list would be endless!! Well, enjoy checking out these awesome blogs
Two words. Lunch Lover. Lunch is one of the best meals of the day, bad lunch = day spoiled, good lunch = day awesome. A good lunch leaves us with something to look forward to, something to keep us going through the morning, something that splits a long boring day in half, with a enjoyable break through the middle. Yes my friends, lunch is that legend.
So, with a fresh loaf of bread in the house i conjured up a monster of a veggie sandwich, which is fresh and packed full of veggie goodness and a totally gourmet!!
Alright, so time to check out the recipe for this post! The sandwich compilation: (i like to say ‘compilation’ instead of recipe for sandwiches, recipes make it sound like it’s going to be a lot of work but really sandwiches are meant to be simple and quick) :
VEGGIE DELUXE SANDWICH
1. Lay sliced bread out and spread on the pesto to both or one slice – your choice!
2. lay on the grated carrot
3. soak the marinated artichokes on paper-towel to drain the oil and add on top of the carrot
4. slice tomato and lay on top of artichokes
5. thinly slice onions and arrange on the artichokes
6. wash some coriander and sprinkle on top of the artichokes
7. crumple goats feta, again, on top
8. place as much rocket as desired on top of the feta
9. on the other slice push down the roasted pumpkin with a fork to spread it over the slice
10. season with salt and pepper if desired and plonk the slices together!!
11. cut in half if preferred and admire the colors of your exciting lunch!
for all these ingredients you can make up your own measurements and decide how much you want, after all, it is your sandwich!
plus, feel free to take out or add ingredients and personalize it, and rearrange the order of the ingredients going into the sandwich
if you would like some meat in this sandwich, chicken would go like a charm!
Well, that was the first of the sandwich series, and as the gourmet sandwich lover i am, there are much more scrumptious, lunch enthusing, sandwich compilations to come!!
Thanks for stopping by!
P.S. Enjoy the thrill cooking brings, the taste the food creates and the voyage the meal takes you on