What a year 2012 has been! First of all we all survived the ‘end of the world’ – hats off to us! I hope you’ve all had a year full on fun, laughter, smiles, family, friends, good food (of course!) and many good memories.
And what a lovely way to wind up the year than to kindly receive the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ from Francesca and Nicole from Flora’s Table! I cannot thank them enough for passing on this lovely award – it’s really topped of the year!
For those of you who aren’t already aware of the wonderful blog – it’s full of scrumptious recipes, restaurant reviews, wine and much more! Do yourself a favor and check out this delightful blog!
I would just like to take this opportunity to thank all the readers, likers and commenters on Daisy and the Fox! And thank-you for taking the time to flick through the pages and read posts – it is so appreciated and encourages the posts to continue! I couldn’t do it without you!
The rules of the award are:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
2. Write a blog post and tell nominate blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3. Please include a link back to this page ’Blog of the Year 2012 Award’ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4. Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5. As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar… and start collecting stars…
Congratulations to all the nominees you most certainly deserve it!
And I hope you all had a Merry Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!