What a fantastic way to begin this New Year with friends, family, beautiful landscapes, beach, sun and most importantly good food!
I was lucky enough to be greeted with 2 very lovely awards at the beginning of this year – what a wonderful way to begin!
I would just like to say again how happy, grateful and excited it makes me to see this blog being read and appreciated by such lovely people and fellow bloggers – I couldn’t do it without you!
Thank-you so much to Craft It Bake It who passed on The Versatile Blogger Award! I urge you all to check out this wonderful blog complete with crafting fun and delicious baked goods!
Also a massive thank-you to Miss Marzipan for nominating the blog for the Reality Blog award! Do yourself a favour and check out this lovely blog full with mouth watering recipes and all things DIY!
The Versatile Blogger Award
These are the rules for the Versatile Blogger Award as follows:
1.Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
Seven interesting things about me:
1. I absolutely love snorkeling
2. Coldplay is among one of my favorite musicians of all time
3. I love going to theme parks and riding the scary rides (My sister and I are going to do a ‘thrill tour of the world’ – when we have the money… :P)
4. I enjoy watching those classic fairy tales – can’t seem to get enough! Mulan is one of the best
5. I am really not a big fan of doing nothing… always gotta be doing something!
6. Italian and Asian foods are among my favorite types of cuisine
7. I practically live in my slippers all year round… even in Summer…
1. Diane Gallagher Photos
2. 2 Dogs In The Kitchen
3. Hot, Cheap & Easy
4. Go Bake Yourself
5. Green Door Hospitality
6. Yummy Chunklet
7. Rabbit Can Cook
8. Flora’s Table
9. Profiteroles and Ponytails
10. Baking with Sibella
11. Love the Secret Ingredient
12. Whisky Tango Foxtrot 4
13. Can’t Stay Out Of The Kitchen
14. We’re Calling Shenanigans
15. Expat Chef
Reality Blog Award
If you could change one thing, what would you change?
I know it’s a lot to want to change… but I would change the conditions and the lives that unfortunate citizens are born into with no choice, people living in poverty, people who deserve a chance to a future and a life as lucky as all of ours, where we have really won the genetic lottery.
If you could repeat an age, what would it be?
Well being young only in my years so far (only 17 years) I don’t have many years to choose from… although it would be nice to go back to childhood and appreciate the simplicity of life back then – although this answer will most likely change over the years!
What is one thing that really scares you?
Anything happening to my family and friends
What is one dream you have not completed, and do you think you’ll be able to complete it?
To help those who cannot help themselves – I hope so! Only the future will tell!
If you could be someone else for one day, who would it be?
I would be our dog – Stewie the border collie – I’ve always wondered what’s going on in that little head of his!
Congratulations to all the nominees! You all most certainly deserve it!
Hope you’re all having a wonderful start to 2013!
And thanks for stopping by
DAISY AND THE FOX