Holey Moley! It’s been so long since a post – and it’s been killing me to see all these fab recipes, inspirations and possible projects to do..
But… sadly…. I must restrain myself. The final year of school work is stacking up, and sorrowfully I need to, actually for once start putting in effort (If you know what I mean 😛 ). Procrastination has almost become a skillful art, making tomorrow’s lunch with the TV on, turns into watching for hours on end. Or going to do homework to so terribly realizing my room needs a clean. Ahhh but those days will have to slowly come to an end – but have no fear! I will try and post when possible and am becoming completely addicted to pinterest – yes, this is going to be a looooong year!
Today, I’m excited to share with you all that Athina from Kicking Back the Pebbles has so kindly awarded Daisy and the Fox with the Super Sweet Blogging Award! Athina’s blog is full of wonderful home organizing & small DIY projects, cooking, traveling and much more! Do yourself a favor and check out this lovely blog
- Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you
- Answer the “Super Sweet” questions
- Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13!) blogs
~Super Sweet questions~
- Cookies or Cake? That’s a toughie…. I am a lover of both!
- Chocolate or Vanilla? hmmmmm….. tough again! …. Vanilla
- What is your favorite sweet treat? A few favourites really! But mostly Ice-cream (eaten almost every night dare I say..) and cookies and citrusy and berry tarts
- When do you crave sweet things the most? After dinner… feel lost without dessert, if there’s no baked goods or ice-cream I don’t know what to do with myself!
- If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I really don’t have a clue… something including ice-cream maybe?
Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen”:
Honey and Lulu
Playing With Flour
Petit 4 Chocolatier
Eat My Shortbread
Go Bake Yourself
Two Dogs In The Kitchen
Craft It Bake It
At 350 Degrees
A Pug In The Kitchen
Keep Calm and Eat On
Congratulations to all the nominees! You all most certainly deserve it!
Hope you are having a fabulous weekend! And hope to be posting sometime soon – until then!
DAISY AND THE FOX