There are a number of rules that go without saying.
Don’t talk to strangers
Don’t run with scissors (thank goodness for that one!)
Always wash your hands after the toot
Don’t forget your ‘pleases’ and ‘thank-yous’
and then there’s…
NEVER DRINK ORANGE JUICE AFTER YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH
*please don’t try this at home*
For those of you who know what I’m talking about, it really isn’t a pleasant experience for the taste buds….
Soooo, let’s make a relevant segway shall weeee…..
Right. Orange Juice.
This week I tried a nice, subtle shake up of the classic favourite, where by adding the apple it takes the strong citrusy taste off the orange, as well as the passionfruit and apple adding a lovely sweetness to your most-loved juice.
Not only is this juice super deeeelicious but has health benefits that tick all the boxes!
– Ginger is full of great nutrients with digestion-friendly properties
– Oranges are packed with potassium which boosts heart health
– Ever heard an Apple a day keeps the doctor away? Well, red apples can help boost your immune system!
– Passionfruit is a rich source of antioxidants
ready….. steady….. JUICE!!!
3 Oranges, peeled
2 Apples (I used ‘pink lady’ apples)
2 Passionfruits worth of pulp
1 Lime, peeled
2cm piece of ginger
2. Slurp it up and enjoy every last sip of this healthy beverage my friends!
Also very exciting to announce that we are back, and up and running on Instagram!
So click the link and follow ‘daisyandthefox_‘ to get updates on new posts as well as photos of all things fun and beautiful.
Thanks for stopping by!
DAISY AND THE FOX